AIATSL Recruitment 2022: AIATSL announced their latest vacancies of 604 posts. All the interested candidates can apply online on Air India’s official site. These vacancies are for the different posts that are to be recruited under the Air India service.
Eligibility Criteria For AIATSL Recruitment 2022
- Customer Agent – Graduate With Diploma In IATA – UFTAA Or IATA Or Graduate with1 Year Experience.
- Handyman – 10th
- Ramp Service Agent/ Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver – 10th
- Total Vacancies: 826 Posts
- Customer Agent→332
Ramp Service Agent/ Ramp Driver→36
- Minimum-18 Years
- Maximum-28 Years
- Customer Agent→Rs. 21,300
- Handyman→Rs. 17,520
- Ramp Service Agent/ Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver→Rs. 19,350
AIATSL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: N/A
- General And All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
How To Apply For AIATSL Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are interested in joining AIATSL Recruitment 2022 can submit their application form by following the below process.
- Firstly visit the official site of AIATSL and search for the right option
- Next fill in all the important details
- Check the details before submitting the form
- If there is any mistake found correct it instantly because there will be no chance for editing later.
- Next, pay the payment fees if it shows there.
- After payment is done there will be the option of final submission, click on it.
- Take the printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
- Now candidate can send the form to the official address-
Air India Staff Housing Colony, GST Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai – 600027, Tamilnadu
Candidates Are Selected On Basis Of Walk-In-Interview.
For More information about Selection Process Please Go To The Official Notification.
- Online apply Starting Date:-26 April 2022
- Closing Date:-14 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date:-14 May 2022
- Admit Card Release Date:- N/A (UPDATE SOON)
- Exam Date:- N/A (UPDATE SOON)
AIATSL Recruitment 2022 Important Links
If you face any kind of problem, please comment down below. Check our other posts for the latest jobs in India.