SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2022: State Bank Of India has released the latest notification regarding the recruitment of Retired SBI employees for Channel Manager Facilitator, and Support Officer posts in All of India. Interested candidates can apply for this job at sbi.co.in. The application process will end on 07 June 2022. So, apply before the last date.
SBI Recruitment 2022
More details about SBI Recruitment 2022 like vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, and fee structure will be discussed in this article below. We would like to tell applicants to read the official notification before applying online.
SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2022 Important Details
|Organization Name:||State Bank Of India|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Post Name:||Channel Manager And, Support Officer|
Vacancy Details Of SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2022
|Post-NameNumber||Number Of Posts|
|Channel Manager Facilitator||503|
|Channel Manager Supervisor||130|
- The candidate should have retired from SBI at the age of 60.
- The employee must have 30 years of work experience.
- He should have a good track record.
- The applicant should have appropriate qualifications.
- Any pending legal cases of CBI or any law agency should not be ongoing.
- The retired official should have good health.
Application Fee Of SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2022
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates:
- SC/ ST & PW Candidates:
- The retired personnel having work experience in ATM operations will be given preference.
- The retired employee should have a SmartPhone and the skill/aptitude/quality for monitoring through PC / Mobile App / Laptop or as per requirement.
Pay Scale Or Salary Details
|Name Of Post||Salary|
|Channel Manager Facilitator||36000/- per month|
|Channel Manager Supervisor||41000/- per month|
|Support Officer||41000/- per month|
Age Limit Of SBI Recruitment 2022
Minimum Age: 60 Years Old
Maximum Age: 63 Years Old
- Merit List
Check the official notification for more details regarding this.
|Application Begin On:||18.05.2022|
|Last Date For Online Application:||07.06.2022|
|Admit Card Available On:||10 Days Before Exam Date|
How To Apply Online
Like the previous recruitments of SBI, this time also the application process will be online. Applicants can check the process below to submit their application form for the SBI Recruitment 2022. Candidates, please follow the below steps.
- First, go to the official website of SBI Recruitment and read the notification carefully.
- Then click on the career or recruitment button
- A new page will open up, select log in/ new registration, and register your account.
- now select the post for SBI Channel Manager Facilitator, Support Officer.
- Fill up the important details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned.
- Then click on submit for final submission.
- Take a printout copy for future use.
Important Links Of SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Sarkarikhabri Homepage||Click Here|
If you have any queries related to SBI Retired Staff Recruitment 2022, then give us a comment below.